Tag by Julie
10&5
10 years ago
Hmm-1998 I was 25, had been married for 6 years and Jackson was born this year. It was a good year. I was working for Clarke American doing data entry at night. We had been living in Balmoral for 2 years at this time and really loved it there. I was Alisa's visiting teacher. Cory and Chelsea were attending early intervention pre-school together for their speech. I loved watching them take the bus together, they were so cute. Oh man, I'm getting teary, I really miss this time in my life.
5 years ago
2003- I turned 30, ugh, had my 11 year anniversary with Arden. I was working for ARUP and our family was living in West Jordan. Cory & Chelsea were attending Hayden Peak Elementary, which I miss immensely. Jackson started pre-school. Jackson also decided to find a new friend to play with without me knowing where he had gone. I had to call the police, I hope to never have to go through that again. It is the most helpless feeling in the world to not know where your child is.
5 months ago
February- I was most likely being a depressed home-body. Winter's are not fun here in the country. I was job hunting on a daily basis. Cory went on a winter camp out and survived. Arden was a couple months into his new job and loving the freedom with his new employer. Did nothing for Valentine's Day, the kids didn't even send valentines to friends around town. I guess their getting too old for that.
5 Things To Do Tomorrow
1. Laundry(doesn't everybody to this every day?)
2.Go to work
3.Finish needle work project
4.Worry about and miss Chelsea(she's gone to girl's camp)
5.iron
5 Bad Habits
1.need to fix dinner more often
2.need to read scriptures more often
3.spend too much time checking blogs
4.spend too much time playing solitaire(to avoid important jobs)
5. I can be impatient
5 Places I've Lived
1. Alaska
2. West Valley
3.Kearns
4. West Jordan
5. North Salt Lake
5 Things People Don't Know About Me
1. I worked in a fish cannery in Alaska after graduating High School.
2. I've never been to Disneyland with my family.
3. I wish I could adopt a baby.
4. I love Fall.
5. I only have to shave my legs about once a month.
I will now tag: Alisa, Alayna, Janet, & Angie
Peyton 23rd Birthday
1 year ago





6 comments:
Okay...first of let me say LUCKY!!! on the shaving the legs!! That is so unfair! I have to shave mine every other day! Also I didn't know you lived in Alaska. I lost my kids a couple times when they were little and it is the most scary thing ever!! Loved reading your 5 and 10, fun!
The Balmoral years were good years. I'll never forget coming to visit teach you in 1998 with no shoes on. I was so pregnant I couldn't put them on. My belly was swinging from side to side when I walked. Oh the memories!!
Oh, you guys are funny.
I really enjoyed the Balmoral years, too. They seemed so short, though. When I look at the GNO list, I feel a little dumb because I hardly know anyone on it!
Jacque- you were the best visiting teacher! I've had many VTs before you, and many since, but with almost all of them, I have felt like an item to be checked off of their to do list. They were and are great people, though! You, on the other hand, became my friend. You took me into your life, introduced me to your friends when I was too shy to get to know them all by myself (and I am now lucky to count them as friends), and you were someone I could talk to. All of these things were what I needed more than anything else! Thank you!
I still have the plant. It's awesome, and growing still. I hope it lives forever.
Fun to get to know some new things about you. I miss the Balmoral days too. We have so many good memories from living there and it's so fun to hear from everybody. Lia, if you read this, I love the visual of you walking around pregnant. Angie
Seriously, I have to agree with Kim...I would love to only have to shave my legs once a month! Living in Alaska had to have been interesting...do you know I've never really lived outside of Utah? I've got to prepare a YW lesson for tomorrow, but I will definitely post the tag soon!
Yes, I read that Angie!! I can do a demonstration for you if you'd like!
Post a Comment