Okay- Do you all get to hear that question each week in Relief Society? Well it's not Sunday, and we are not in Relief Society, however I finally have some good news to share. I have an interview tomorrow with the local sanitation department. Yes, this is what it has finally come to, I am overjoyed to possibly be employed with the local sanitation department. Don't hold your breath anyone, I will have to be selected from 40 or more other applicants. I kid you not. I am trying to get creative with ways to be noticed and remembered so that I might finally get a job. Have you ever watched the try outs for American Idol where people dress up in funny costumes and glitter? Well at this point I am seriously considering the glitter. If this job doesn't work out I may pitch the idea of a new reality TV show called "And the job goes to.......". It would document my life in rural Utah, applying for countless jobs just to find the position given to Uncle Joe or Cousin Bob, or better yet Best friend Betty. Believe me now, if you ever consider moving to the country, make sure you have a job first. Don't get me wrong, we really do love it here, however some days I wonder what in the heck was Ithinking?
7 comments:
I think the glitter would definately work. And for good measure maybe a grey jumpsuit all pimped out!!
Good luck on your interview!
I hope you get the job! And isn't it funny...our ward does not do the good news minute here...but we did in St George. I wonder if we're supposed to do it?
Good luck! It's fun to catch up on your family and see what you're up to. Your kids are getting so big...time is flying by! Angie
I am so glad you commented I didn't know you had blog!!! It's great to read about you guys!!!
hey there stranger...sounds like you are doing well. i miss you. the kids love reading your blog. tell them all hi for me.
Good luck with the job interview! I hope you get it. And, BTW, I agree with Lia. You go, Glitter Girl! Bling Baby!
Post a Comment