This holiday used to be one of my kids most favorite, and probably mine as well. Trick or Treating has pretty much come to an end for my kids, and costumes are becoming a little more difficult. I always thought life would be so simple as the kids got older. Now I just find myself longing for the way things used to be.
Cory was going to have a little get together until all of his guys friends bowed out and he was left with 4 girls planning to attend. Most teenage boys would have been all over that, but he decided it would be a little weird, so Cory and I stayed home and watched scary movies together.
Chelsea went to a friends party until the host left to find other friends. I picked Chelsea and a friend up around 9 and brought them home. Why does 8th grade have to be such a pain?
Jackson played empire earth on the computer until Chelsea came home and then they watched Charlie brown dvd's which is always a holiday favorite.
Jackson played empire earth on the computer until Chelsea came home and then they watched Charlie brown dvd's which is always a holiday favorite.
Next year we will have to make sure we have the money to get to St. George for Thriller at Tuacahn. Before you know it I'll be wanting to leave home for Christmas as well.





5 comments:
Teens and Halloween is definitely not as much fun. Adam wanted to buy this TERRIBLE scary clown mask.
You could also go to Thriller in Salt Lake-sooooooo good!
I hear ya, growing pains, Augh! I never realized how much things would chnage as they got older. It's hard, I know!! I'm so glad I have such fond memories of Halloween to hold on to. Great years with some great friends! I feel like I'm getting old saying that!
Oh ya, I'm so glad to see a post!! Keep blogging, I miss you!
That's what I was thinking....Yes!! A new post! (I realize that I'm a little hypocritical saying that!) But, I always enjoy knowing what's going on with you! Are you still working at ARUP?
I am on a leave of absence from ARUP, trying to get back to Salt Lake I think, and I lost my job here in Richfield, so I am kind of unemployed at the moment.
Post a Comment