Sunday, July 12, 2009

Cory the Photographer





Thought I had a junky camera. Come to find out I just don't know how to take a picture. Cory took a little class in scouts on photography and now I learn that he is quite the photographer. It could be just that I am his mother and like mothers I think everything he does is wonderful, or it could be that he has an artistic eye for photography. I like to believe that it is the latter of the two. Here are a few photos he took of grandpa Davis' garden and back yard.

















6 comments:

Kim said...

That is so awesome!

jodi said...

Don't we all think our kids are the best. The pictures are beautiful!

Jacque said...

Okay you two, what are we doing on the computer at 3 in the morning?

Julie said...

He has a serious talent! Wow.

Lia said...

Those are great photos!! My favorite ones are of the truck. Way cool!! Great job Cory!! Miss you Jacque!

Alisa said...

Yay! A new post, Jacque!!! I hope things are going well for you! I like the pictures, too.